During my trip the grocery store, I saw that pears were on sale so I thought about making this recipe. I used to make this all the time and it had been a while so hopefully, you enjoy it as much as I do.Print
- 4 firm bartlett pear
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ⅓ cup of white sugar
- ⅓ cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 inch round pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange the pear slices in the pan.
- Put the butter, eggs, milk, salt, granulated sugar, flour and vanilla into a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour the batter over the pears. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the custard is golden and firm to the touch. Dust the top with powdered sugar before serving.
Keywords: Pear, Custard, Pie